2014년 11월 4일 화요일

My first 21th birthday in America

It is almost three month since I came to America as YAV. 
I remember when first came to Atlanta. Everything was new and felt awkward. 
Well still remain these but almost adjust to new living life and my working.
I really thanks to God and my YAV friends, Justin, Ian, cordinator Tonya and the people who work with Action ministries.
This is God's bless to meet them. 

today is my 21th birthday! 
Actually I'm 22 years old in Korea ( it's different age standard).
my friend said, you would feel sketched if go back to Korea and get 23th birthday suddenly haha. 
My friends wated till 12:00 and then they congratuated me as soon as the day is changed. and drank vodca... Eww... too strong...!
This is just one of part memorizes but I really like this. I'll never forget it. 

I'm so thanks to my parents in Korea and my buddies who not forgetting my birthday and congratuated me. 


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기