2015년 5월 8일 금요일

it's late but thanks for coming.

Today, I'd like to talk about me.
My name is Jihye Chung
I am from south Korea and grown up in rural country side.
Have you plowed a field before you go to school?
I did it. when young, I lived with Grandma and dad, my older brother.
Before going to school, My grandma woke me up at morning and let me work in the field. only me. She didn't let my brother work! (why grandma?)

I grown up without mom. 
My parent lived apart from each other and mom left when I was 8 years old.
I didn't even know where she lives and what she's doing, or still alive.
I still remember that my friend said she doesn't wanna hangout with me 
Because her parent knew I don't have mom and said to her 'Don't be closed and hangout with her'
When I was high school freshman, my grandma passed away 
and my brother moved on other city for his college
my dad was too busy due to his business.
So I lived in my aunt's home for couple months and then moved on school dormitory
Eventually made a decision to live alone at home.
I was so bright at school but felt lonely at home.
Missed completed family and Love.
But When I was 18 years old, Something happened to our family.
My dad, even if he was graduated from seminary and became pastor,
He didn't wanna keep doing and then quit. 
Someday he said, He can't do anything anymore and would like going back to God.
My brother and me said "Dad, that's impossible. 
For restarting as pastor, You need Mom but You don't even contact with her at all"
He asked me to contact to mom and I called to her.
And she said " you already know jihye, I can't live with your dad."
I expected her response. 
However after the day morning, She called me back and said to me 
She wanna live with dad.
Halleluiah!
So How have they been living now?
They have lived happily and sometimes go to travel together
I haven't seen My parent look so happy like now before. 
My brother and me say this 'God's miracle'

To be honest, sometimes feel little nerves if this happiness would break down.
When young, I couldn't feel my family's love but now I've been feeling it 
even it's little late.
Miss you all. 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기