2015년 5월 2일 토요일

I have been praying for you

Hello! Friends. 
It's been a while since I wrote last blog in Jan.
Now I am writing this blog in Grant Park which closed with YAV house and one of my favorite places in Atlanta. 
Here's so quite to think past couple months and write my thinking.
 

So... How are you doing? haha I am doing great.
 
I almost get used to live in USA and My English is also get proved than before. 
Yay! 
So I have been enjoying going work and talking with people. 
I remember the time I first went shopping alone without helping. 
I didn' t get "one for one" (I hadn't heard that in korea) 
I asked this to worker and she explained it very friendly 
but I couldn't say " Please Say Again!" And then I asked this to another worker 
but unfortunatly I couldn't understand it again. 
Eventually after asking another worker again, I could understand it! 
How dumm I was!
And I make many friends in Action ministries which I have been volunteering now.
 They are really care of me and like me! Thanks y'all. But every people are not nice.
 I was serving fried chicken last thursday.
 Some lady came to me and asked getting chicken so I said to her if you sit on there I will go please wait just one seconds.
 But She just took it from my hand. I was so angry and tried to say something about her bad attitude. 
But she didn't listend me and then yalled at me "Say in English!!!" OMG. Oh Lord, what is this lady yalling at me? 
I was so sad and shocked. I told this happening to friends and they were also angry and helped me feeling better with good advises.
 Ms.Katherin, my supervisor, ran to her and then said if you don't want to apologize it to Jihye, Never come to again!
 Wow. I am not alone! thanks to Everyone. 
They are really good friends and deal me like their daughter even if we grown up in different countries and cultures. Age and language is not matter to us.
I had financial problem in my school last month. I was so concerned on and felt blue. However, It was solved well and I forgot it for while. But last Monday, My friend Kahreeta asked me how's it going on school problem. 
I said her It was solved well. As soon as said this, Her face became bright and congratuated me. And she said "I have been praying for you! Don't be worried and just pray to God And say to me. I'll always pray for you." How beautiful her mind is. She seems like my Mom. 
Sometimes when I have something worried, I tell her this. And she always gives me warm and sweet tea and listens me. She is going to move on Florida next month. I'm so sad but would like to pray for her like she does for me. 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기