2015년 6월 24일 수요일

Are you ready to enjoy the music?


It's very peaceful and chill these days in Action ministries.
It's on summer vacation to school so lots kids also come to Action and have a lunch with mom. 
They are super cute and so sweet.
One boy, his name is corde', always come to hug me and then goes to eat lunch.
Because of them, I can't wait to work to meet them. 

Someday I found out they're so interested in playing the piano.
Whenever I play the piano, they come and surround me and look at me.
One of girl just plays the piano by ear even if she hasn't learn ever officially how to play the piano. She doesn't even know how to read piano notes but has amazing ear to listen music. I never forget that feeling when first heard her beautiful playing piano.

And I decided to teach kids how to play the piano, of course other lady's too.
I was little worried about if they could follow me and feel bored during lesson. 
But I recognized it soon that was my unnecessary worries.
They're so passionate to learn piano and make me so surprised at how much fast they
understand it and remember what they learned and never forget it. 
How amazing they are.

In addition, after piano lesson, they always say "thanks Jihye"
And I say "My pleasure".
The reason I started to learn piano was not special. There was no pianist at my church while worship so my pastor asked me to learn piano. That's all. XD
Who knew that It is really useful in America!
I am so thankful to God for using even small talent through unexpected ways.
He is amazing and wonderful.

Kids have learned basic piano chords so far.
Tomorrow we're going to learn how to read notes in piano paper yay! 




 My friend Micha.
We are so closed due to common interesting. "Piano!"
Often share good information with playing together.

 Julila
She has wonderful ear and makes me often surprised.

Jalia♡
She is so adorable.
I always wait her till hug me.



Corde' and his sister.
He is so smart and has sweet heart.


Today is also peaceful!



 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기