2015년 7월 9일 목요일

Hope captured me to alive





While living in America, the question I've often been asked is 'Where're you from?' and 'What's your nationality?'. And I say 'I'm from Korea' and then most people always ask this 'Oh North or South?'

Whenever I've gotten that question, I realize that exist of north Korea and how many people think 'two Korea' is different. It's have been almost 63 years since a truce of Korea war. As time goes passed, everyone but my grandparent generation is getting numb about being "Two countries". I was also one of them. Today I watched ted video about life of young guy from North Korea that we can never say it's normal on Youtube. I cannot say anything and cried silently while watching this video. "Hope captured me to alive". I'd like to share this video to my previous friends. Thanks. .

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기